FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How do you trade items from one account to another?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LuBu7

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 am

How do you trade items from one account to another?

Right now I can't trade between accounts, when I attempt to make a trade the game states that the user is currently busy. I also can't drop items for other accounts to pickup. All of the items that I'm attempting to trade are being dropped while all of my accounts are in the same party and act. I'm assuming the issue right now is that my main account is level 70 and my other accounts are all below level 60.
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 am

Re: How do you trade items from one account to another?

I'm assuming you know that trading is no longer allowed in D3? So if you looted some stuff last week and now want to trade with your other accounts, no dice. You have to be in the same group and have stuff dropped to be able to trade it or drop it and pick it up off the ground.

This doesn't apply to legacy items lvl 60 and below that you already had.

Don't mean to insult your intelligence if this is not your problem - but just ruling out the simple stuff first.
<<

LuBu7

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:35 am

nexxusofa178 wrote:I'm assuming you know that trading is no longer allowed in D3? So if you looted some stuff last week and now want to trade with your other accounts, no dice. You have to be in the same group and have stuff dropped to be able to trade it or drop it and pick it up off the ground.

Don't mean to insult your intelligence if this is not your problem - but just ruling out the simple stuff first.

I know about the trade restriction, I can't trade items that are within the trading window of 2 hours.
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am

LuBu7 wrote:
nexxusofa178 wrote:I'm assuming you know that trading is no longer allowed in D3? So if you looted some stuff last week and now want to trade with your other accounts, no dice. You have to be in the same group and have stuff dropped to be able to trade it or drop it and pick it up off the ground.

I know about the trade restriction, I can't trade items that are within the trading window of 2 hours.

Gotcha.
The only times I get the message about being currently busy is if I have the stash open or something. Usually if I move both characters around a bit and get them close to each other, I can then open up the trade window.
<<

LuBu7

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 am

I know what the issue is now and I should have mentioned it in my first post. I just purchased D3 on my other accounts today. The account are still in the trial period and I will have to wait up to 72 hours before they can trade.
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:34 am

Glad you got it figured out!

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected