Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 am

Re: D3 Crashing on startup

When launching manually without running inner space It worked without any problem

Right, everyone thinks they need to say that but that is assumed or you wouldn't come to ISBoxer.com for help with the problem. ;)

The reason I asked about compatibility settings is because this doesn't get loaded on mine
5. C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
6. C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL

These are specifically related to application compatibility settings/database in windows, and can cause problems with Inner Space.

Of the programs showing up on your PC I would suggest shutting down at least..
Code:
4. AvastSvc.exe - Process ID: 1408 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe) [Admin:YES]
5. avastui.exe - Process ID: 2692 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe) [Admin:YES]
33. flux.exe - Process ID: 2140 (C:\Users\Zartok\AppData\Local\FluxSoftware\Flux\flux.exe) [Admin:YES]

.. along with anything else that is not necessary for you to use at the time (e.g. spotify). After ruling them out they can be used again, but we need to narrow things down. You said you "tried to uninstall AVG", I don't know how to interpret that but you for sure have Avast! running in your diagnostics. To show that you have ruled Avast! out it would be helpful to see a diagnostic without it :)