FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Random crashing.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

starcraftjunkie

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Random crashing.

Hello everyone. I have been triple boxing and hexa boxing quite efficiently in the past week or so. I've made over 50 def pots worth of loot in godlands thus far. However, my problem is that I keep crashing for some random reason. I am not sure if it is innerspace's fault or not. I'd assume that it is a problem with Flash. I originally never had this problem and don't know when it started. I usually crash when I am doing movements in godlands, and it doesn't care if there is a bunch of stuff on the screen or not it will just crash. Usually I can go for 20 minutes, or as low as 5 minutes before this occurs and forces me to relaunch all of my clients. How it crashes is that 1-2 clients will just disappear out of thin air with no error notification or anything. I've tried reinstalling flash, updating flash, updating the projection .exe, updating the projection software, updating drivers, deleting the files flash writes, monitoring cpu load for abnormal load (it sucks so much resource anyways it's crazy, this game was poorly coded), changing the cpu strategy in ISBoxer, nothing works. Has anyone else run into this problem and found a solution?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Re: Random crashing.

As it turns out, Ctrl+Q or Ctrl+W can close your window due to being Adobe Flash Player hotkeys, and are easy to hit by accident.

There is a solution. http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2245

Return to Realm of the Mad God