FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key Mapping? [Solved!]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Avinaria

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Key Mapping?

bob wrote:So ISBoxer is smart, and you do a single configuration, which applies to all game instances that it controls. You can do game instance (window/Slot) specific, but that is not the default setup.

So, anyway, do what MiRai said, and you shall have as you desire.
i.e. remove the overrides you have in place (upper left pane > Character Set > lower left pane > click on Standard Menu > untick the overrides.

Doing so will bring the standard Assist+Broadcast buttons back into play, so when you press you hotkeys or click on the green buttons, then the OTHER toon (the slave as I like to call them) will Assist your current main (take their target usually), and the other keystroke will be sent to all toons i.e. the 1234567xrqef. This will work regardless who is the current main.

Okay I did that but it still isn't working :( http://pastebin.com/nqdQSiKg did I mess something up?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Are you loading the game instances correctly by using one of the 3 methods noted in the Quick Setup Guide?

Part 2: Log in

After you have Exported to Inner Space, your Character Set should now be available for launching. To launch your team, use one of the following 3 methods:
1. Right click Inner Space in the system notification area and, in the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set
2. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Launch
3. To create a shortcut on your desktop to launch your team: In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Create desktop Launch shortcut
<<

Avinaria

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:40 pm

bob wrote:Are you loading the game instances correctly by using one of the 3 methods noted in the Quick Setup Guide?

Part 2: Log in

After you have Exported to Inner Space, your Character Set should now be available for launching. To launch your team, use one of the following 3 methods:
1. Right click Inner Space in the system notification area and, in the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set
2. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Launch
3. To create a shortcut on your desktop to launch your team: In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, right click your Character Set and select Create desktop Launch shortcut

Yup, I use #1 for how to launch mine.
I go to my notifications tray click the icon, go to isboxer character sets then click my sets name.
<<

bob

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Ok, keep going through the guide I linked, step by step, and at which point does it not work?
<<

Avinaria

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:21 pm

bob wrote:Ok, keep going through the guide I linked, step by step, and at which point does it not work?

Everything but part 7, but it uses the 1-= not what I changed it to.
<<

bob

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 pm

The only reason it would be using 1 to = still, rather than what you have set, would be that you have not Exported your change.
If you change something in ISBoxer, for it to take effect you need to export it. i.e. File -> Export to InnerSpace.

If you change the WoW Macro Set (under Game Helpers, this is the basis for the ISBoxer Addon), then you will also need to do a "/console reloadui" in WoW, or log your characters out to the Char Select screen.
<<

Avinaria

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:27 pm

bob wrote:The only reason it would be using 1 to = still, rather than what you have set, would be that you have not Exported your change.
If you change something in ISBoxer, for it to take effect you need to export it. i.e. File -> Export to InnerSpace.

If you change the WoW Macro Set (under Game Helpers, this is the basis for the ISBoxer Addon), then you will also need to do a "/console reloadui" in WoW, or log your characters out to the Char Select screen.

Ohhhhhh! This is probably the reason then. I feel really dumb because this is something super simple. Let me export it and I will edit this post if that fixed it xD

Omg yesssssss! That was it! Thank you both so much for sticking with me and helping me out!
Previous

Return to Key Maps